- Dec 01 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
9020 Bass Lane – Knoxville, TN 37922
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Beautiful all-brick 2-story cape cod style home sitting on 4.75+/- acres
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Friday, December 1st
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Wednesday, November 29th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- Approx. 4226 SF all-brick 2-story home with 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms
- Main Level – 1805 +/- SF | Upstairs – 2421+/- SF
- Conveniently located to Northshore Drive, Pellissippi Parkway and Northshore Town Center
- Very private setting with phenomenal views
- Large L-shaped living room with crown molding, wainscoting, built-ins, fireplace and wet bar with lots of natural light and access to the covered side porch and rear patio
- Crown molding throughout the main level of the home
- Formal dining room with dentil crown molding and wainscoting
- Eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry and large pantry
- Half bath located off of the kitchen
- Oversized laundry room with cabinets and sink
- Main level office
- Dual staircases to access the upper level – one at the front entrance foyer and one at the back kitchen/garage hallway
- Upstairs bonus room with wetbar
- Master suite with recessed ceiling in bedroom and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, his & her bathrooms (vanities & toilets), shared walk-in shower and his & her walk-in closets
- Sitting area at the top of the stairs
- Guest bathroom with double-sink vanity
- Upstairs hallway with hardwood floor, crown molding and wainscoting
- Lovely covered porch off of the living room connected to the large rear patio
- 3-car attached garage with one extra tall door for larger vehicles, plus additional one-car garage space under the back patio for lawn equipment storage, etc.
- Located in Windfield Estates Subdivision, Unit 2
- Most plumbing was recently replaced
- Roof, HVAC and electric appear in good working order
Knox County Parcel / Tax ID:
Yearly Property Taxes:
$2,686.87 – Knox County only
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
Concord Title will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before December 29th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!