- Oct 06 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
210 Mountain Vista Way – Newport, TN 37821
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Over 5000 SF ranch style home sitting on 15+/- acres
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Friday, October 6th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Wednesday, October 4th
from 2:00-4:00PM (ET)
- This sprawling estate home comprised of 5,229+/- SF was originally built as a ranch retreat by Newport businessman Lemmy Wilson, owner of Wilson Livestock and Wilson Livestock Network
- Gorgeous mid-century modern style home with peaceful mountain views
- Gated driveway that circles in front of the home, leading to the large 2-car detached carport or attached 2-car garage
- Beautiful front entrance to the home with large stone wall and exposed beams
- Enter the home through the double front door to a large tile floor foyer to the living room and dining room – both with lots of natural light coming from the approx. 6′ windows and sliding doors in dining room leading to the massive patio space overlooking the property and mountains
- Composed of 5 bedrooms (master suite, 3 guest bedrooms, and loft bedroom) with an office area that could be utilized as a 6th bedroom and 4.5 bathrooms
- Gorgeous exposed beam cathedral ceiling in living room and dining room, separated by a lovely floor to ceiling stone fireplace and stone accent wall
- Large eat-in kitchen with ample cabinet space and sliding doors at the eat-in area leading to the patio
- Adjoining the kitchen is a large butler’s pantry and laundry room
- Quaint and rustic den off of the kitchen with tongue & groove ceiling, large stone fireplace and lots of natural light
- Huge entertainment room with stone wall & fireplace, cathedral ceiling with exposed truss ceiling, bar area, large windows overlooking the grounds and sliding doors to patio
- Hallway off of the entrance foyer leading to the master suite, office, guest bedroom, and guest bathroom with wood flooring, built-ins, storage closets, and exterior door to the carport area
- Master suite with cathedral ceiling, large casement windows and sliding doors to patio
- Large walk-in closet in master with built-ins
- Master bathroom with 2 sinks, tub, walk-in tile shower, toilet, bidet, and sitting bench
- Office or additional bedroom off of the master suite with wood walls, wood flooring and closet
- Guest bedroom with wood flooring, large closet and large windows
- Guest bathroom with large vanity and tub/shower with tile floor and walls
- Hidden spiral staircase leading upstairs to the loft overlooking the living room/dining room area with full bathroom and leading downstairs to a “bunker” room
- Guest suite hallway leading from the entertainment room with storage closets and access to the oversized 2-car garage
- 2 guest bedrooms, both with a large closet, vanity desk, and floor to ceiling casement windows
- Shared guest bathroom with double sink vanity, walk-in shower, tub and door leading to the exterior of the home
- Large concrete wall/ceiling basement room accessed from the exterior of the home
- Approx. 35′ x 90′ metal barn with concrete floor – large approx. 12′ openings on each end, as well as a standard entrance door
- (2) detached Tuff Shed “Keystone Series” storage buildings
- 15.82+/- acres with additional access from Mountain Ranch Road
- Fine Branch Creek crosses the lower portion of the property – dividing the field area from the wooded area
- The home features a newer metal roof – signs of water damage from previous wood shake roof
- Outside HVAC units are missing from the home
Cocke County Parcel / Tax ID:
5,229 +/- SF with 5 or 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
15.82 +/- acres
Yearly Property Taxes:
$2,655.42 – Cocke County only
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
Tallent Title Group will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before November 6th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!