- Apr 14 2022
TimeBidding ends at 7pm
- 7:00 pm
SOLD | $689,150 | Watts Bar Lakefront Home
285 Timberline Drive | Kingston, TN 37763
Watts Bar Lakefront Home in gated Idle Oaks subdivision
Online Real Estate Auction
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE
Thursday, April 14th at 7:00PM
Gorgeous Watts Bar Lakefront home is situated on a private 2.92 acre lot in the prestigious Idle Oaks subdivision. Located just off of the main channel of Watts Bar Lake, in a deep water cove. Turn in the driveway to a large front lawn, with a tree lined drive leading you to the home. Large driveway to accommodate all of your guests.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 3,885 total square feet
- Enter the home to the entry foyer looking out the rear of the home to the lake and overlooking the downstairs great room.
- Open kitchen/dining room/family room with tongue & groove wood ceiling and fireplace, leading to a screened-in porch and oversized rear deck with pergolas overlooking the lake.
- Additional lower deck as well.
- Kitchen features gorgeous quartz countertops and stainless appliances.
- Immese windows throughout the home, allowing constant views of Watts Bar Lake.
- Main level master suite with walk-in shower, large closet, double vanity, whirlpool tub, and screened-in porch overlooking the peaceful backyard and lake.
- A multipurpose room (use as an office, den, sewing room, or other potential uses) with attached laundry room also graces the main level.
- Large 2-car garage enters into the kitchen/family room.
- Downstairs features an incredible great room with cathedral ceiling, immense natural light and doors leading to both downstairs screened-in porches.
- 2 guest bedrooms and bathrooms grace the downstairs each with their own screened-in porches to enjoy views of the backyard and lake.
- Downstairs also holds a large storage room, den and oversized one-car garage.
- Concrete drive leads from the home to the large 21′ x 29′ boat house.
- Boat house is fully enclosed with a rollup door and electric boat lift.
- Large deck adjoining the boat house for enjoying the sun and lake.
- The home features an architectural style metal roof, made to look like slate tiles.
- Gorgeous hardwood floors.
What an opportunity to buy a Watts Bar Lakefront home, do not miss out on this occasion
Roane County Parcel/Tax ID:
077N A 018.00
Yearly Property Taxes:
+/- 2.92 acres
247.4 x 525.33 IRR
Idle Oaks Subdivision is NOT an HOA, rather it is a legal Partnership of land owners within the development. Any person purchasing. a property within the development MUST agree to, and sign the Partnership Agreement. Year dues are $575.00
Attached in the “Important Information” section is an overview of the Idle Oaks Development, along with a copy of the Partnership Agreement and a Declaration of Restrictions.
SALE CONDUCTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Ronnie Colyer Auction & Realty | 423-506-0990
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing . By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement. Sale is exempt from TN Residential Property Condition Disclosure.
Title One will be conducting the closing.
Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur by May 16th, 2022.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!