- Feb 24 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM (Noon) (ET)
- 12:00 pm
SOLD | $221,650 | Union Hill Drive | Sevierville, TN 37876
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
+/- 8.18 acres of unrestricted land with 2 outbuildings in Sevierville
Friday, February 24th
at 12:00PM (Noon) (ET)
Wednesday, February 22nd
from 2-4PM (ET)
- +/- 8.18 acres of unrestricted land (other than county zoning) in Sevier County (Zoned R-2)
- City water, city sewer, natural gas, and power are available
- 5 minutes from stores and restaurants on Winfield Dunn Parkway, approx. 5 miles from Pigeon Forge and approx. 15 miles from Gatlinburg
- The property already has roads cut into the 2 mountain tops with beautiful mountain views
- One mountain top is approx. 1,085′ in elevation with views of Mt. LeConte and Dollywood, Pigeon Forge and 4th of July Fireworks from the Sevier County Fairgrounds
- The second mountain top is approx. 1,200′ with beautiful mountain views
- The property features a 16′ electric gate at the entrance with solar motion lights, landscaped flowerbeds, and a gravel driveway leading to paved area with (2) outbuildings
- The electric entrance gate is only used by the property being sold and is not shared with any other properties
- 24′ x 46′ shop building with power, wood stove and security cameras
- Outbuilding with power, water, restroom, and washer & dryer connections
- Full RV hookup site (electricity, water & sewer hookup) on pavement with Generac (propane with 250 gal. tank) automatic backup generator for RV, shop and outbuilding with restroom
- Pole lights around the shop area and entrance that turn on automatically from dusk until dawn
- Survey was completed about a year ago and can be viewed in the important information section
- The property was developed about a year ago and all improvements were built and installed at that time
- This piece of land makes you feel like you are deep in the woods, yet in close proximity to town – plus the property backs up to vacant undeveloped land
- Would make a great investment to develop for overnight cabin rentals or a personal homestead/retreat
- Any development would have to be approved by the Sevier County planning/zoning commission.
Portion of current Sevier County Parcel / Tax ID:
+/- 8.18 acres
Tract 1 from survey job no. 21-778 completed by Christian M. Medders dated 11/4/2021
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. Sale is subject to acceptance by the Seller. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M&M Title will be conducting the closing.
Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur by March 24th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!