- Sep 28 2022
TimeBidding ends at 12pm
- 12:00 pm
SOLD | $2,014,100 | Fort Loudoun Lakefront Land and Homes
4010 & 4024 Taliaferro Circle | Louisville, TN 37777
Fort Loudoun Lakefront | 2 Homes & +/- 11.3 acres of beautiful land
Online Real Estate Auction
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE
Wednesday, September 28th at 12:00PM (Noon)
- +/- 11.3 total acres of Fort Loudoun Lakefront land with 2 houses and +/- 1,093′ of lake frontage – offered in 2 tracts
- Located on Fort Loudoun Lake of the Tennessee River – navigable from downtown Knoxville to the Gulf of Mexico
- Located 15 minutes from I-40 and 20 minutes from downtown Knoxville.
- One of East Tennessee’s most convenient, prestigious and sought after bodies of water
- The property features areas with fields and woods
- Beautiful land with a gently rolling terrain
- Multiple homesite locations
- Gorgeous views
- 4010 Taliaferro Circle | Louisville, TN 37777
- Lakefront home sitting on +/- 0.8 acre lot
- Approx. 94′ of lake frontage
- Basement ranch style home
- Approx. 2700 Total SF | 3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar and adjoining dining area and living area
- Sliding doors leading to the rear deck with views of Fort Loudoun Lake – complete some land clearing and have incredible views
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms are on the main level
- Basement features 2 large rec rooms, wood-burning stove, bathroom/laundry room, and 2-car garage
- Water is supplied from a shared well located on the property of 4024 Taliferro Circle
Blount County Parcel/Tax ID: 014 017.00
Yearly Property Taxes: $1,743.20
Lot Size: +/- 0.80 acres
Year Built: 1972
- 4024 Taliaferro Circle | Louisville, TN 37777
- Beautiful +/- 10.5 acres of Fort Loudoun Lakefront property
- Approx. 999′ of lake frontage
- Basement ranch style home with approx. 1350 SF on main level and 1350 SF in unfinished basement
- 2-car attached carport
- Living room with wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen | Den | Dining room
- 3 Bedrooms | 1.5 Bathrooms
- Unfinished basement with garage door
- The well located on the property of 4024 Taliaferro Circle is shared with 4010 Taliaferro Circle
Blount County Parcel/Tax ID: 014 016.00
Yearly Property Taxes: $4,355.85
Lot Size: +/- 10.5 acres
Year Built: 1963
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement. Sale is exempt from TN Residential Property Condition Disclosure . Lead-Based Paint Inspection to begin September 18th, 2022. Property to convey via a Limited Warranty Deed.
M&M Title will be conducting the closing.
Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before October 28th, 2022.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!