- Mar 31 2022
TimeBidding ends at 7pm
- 7:00 pm
SOLD | $1,217,150 | Fort Loudoun Lakefront Home
5100 Buckhead Trail | Knoxville, TN 37919
Fort Loudoun Lakefront Home in the heart of the Riverbend community
This mid-century Fort Loudoun Lakefront home is nestled on a 1.38 acre lot in the Riverbend community, just off of Lyons Bend Road and Houser Road.
- 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
- 3,884 total square feet
- 1,942 | Main
- 1,197 | Basement Finished
- 745 | Basement Unfinished
- Located on the main channel of Fort Loudoun Lake, a peaceful boat ride away to go eat dinner at Volunteer Landing or Concord Marina.
- This distinguished basement ranch home sits on a gorgeous lot with a huge front lawn, encompassed with mature pine trees.
- Large driveway with ample parking, leads to an attached architectural 2-car carport with 2 large storage closets.
- Enter the home to entry foyer, open to the family room with gorgeous stone fireplace and large sliding doors to the rear of the home overlooking the lake an backyard.
- Large formal living room/dining room combo with doors opening to rear of the home with views of the lake and backyard.
- Kitchen ddatures a Thermador electric range and vent hood, also with a large pantry.
- Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams in family room, kitchen, dining room, and formal living room.
- Oak hardwood floors in main entry, family room and hallway.
- Master bedroom on main level with en suite bathroom, large walk-in closet and glass doors offering views of backyard and lake
- 2 additional bedrooms and bathroom are also on the main level
- Basement features a large rec room with stone fireplace, wet bar and glass doors leading you to the backyard and lake
- Large basement bedroom with large walk-in closet with views of the lake
- Laundry room with bathroom with oversized double sink vanity
- Large workshop room with sink and glass doors leading to the lake and backyard
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to buy a Fort Loudoun Lakefront home, do not miss out on this occasion.
*PLEASE NOTE: The back porch has been removed from the home. The property does have a boat dock, but is in disrepair and needs to be removed.
Knox County Parcel/Tax ID:
Yearly Property Taxes:
+/- 1.38 acres
150 x 415.24 IRR
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing . By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement. Sale is exempt from TN Residential Property Condition Disclosure. Lead-Based Paint Inspection to begin March 21st, 2022.
M&M Title will be conducting the closing.
Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur by May 16th, 2022.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!