- Jul 27 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 7:00PM (ET)
- 7:00 pm
7530 Rivertrace Boulevard – Knoxville, TN 37920
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Rivertrace Subdivision home with views of Little River
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Thursday, July 27th
at 7:00PM (ET)
Tuesday, July 25th
from 1-5PM (ET)
- Contemporary style quad-level home sitting on a corner lot in Rivertrace Subdivision
- Large rear deck and patio area with views of the Little River (leading to Fort Loudoun Lake)
- Approx. 3465 total SF with 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Home features a cedar shake roof and wood siding with stone accents
- Main level entry foyer with sitting area
- Oversized main level master suite with huge walk-in closet, large storage closet, bathroom with 2 additional closets, double sink vanity, walk-in shower and garden tub
- Lower level features a formal dining room, large open kitchen with GE Monogram fridge, trash compactor, LG oven, electric Jenn-Air range top, GE microwave, and KraftMaid cabinetry
- Large family room on lower level with vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace with gas logs and doors leading to rear deck
- Upstairs is a large open loft style bonus room
- Basement features 2 large guest bedrooms – both with sliding doors leading to backyard, 1 full bathroom, 1 half bathroom, 2 large storage closets, linen closet, laundry room with adjoining all-purpose room, and bonus room or possible 4th bedroom (no windows)
- Conveniently located just off of Alcoa Highway – quick access to downtown Knoxville, UT and McGhee-Tyson Airport
Blount County Parcel / Tax ID:
003O A 019.00
Yearly Property Taxes:
$2,471.24 (Blount County only)
$250.00 per year
236.8 x 206 IRR
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M & M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before August 28th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!