- Sep 28 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 7:00PM (ET)
- 7:00 pm
7113 Cresthill Drive – Knoxville, TN 37919
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
West Knoxville basement ranch home with in-ground swimming pool
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Thursday, September 28th
at 7:00PM (ET)
Tuesday, September 26th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- Brick basement ranch home in Deane Hill with in-ground swimming pool
- Approx. 3558 total SF – 2153 SF on main level | 1405 SF in finished basement – plus a 384 SF pool house
- 5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
- Covered front porch
- Slate entry foyer with large coat closet
- Large formal living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Hardwood floors in living room and dining room
- Eat-in kitchen with gas range and lots of cabinet space
- Family room with gas log fireplace, built-in bookcase/desk and 2 storage closets
- Approx. 11′ x 16′ Sunroom with adjoining small covered deck, both overlooking the backyard and pool
- Laminate flooring in the family room. hallway and 3 bedrooms
- Master suite with 2 closets and bathroom with walk-in shower
- 2 guest bedrooms
- Guest bathroom
- Finished basement includes:
– Large basement rec room with wood burning stove and walkout to covered back patio and swimming pool
– 2 additional bedrooms in the basement – both with large closets
– Full eat-in kitchen with dining area and storage closet
– Laundry room and full bathroom in basement
– Storage closet
- Large tandem style two-car garage with workshop area
- Single-car carport
- (2) HVAC units – one for main level and one for basement
- Gas water heater
- Newer metal roof
- Natural gas generator for the house (needs a new electric panel)
- 16′ x 24′ Pool house with large open room, kitchen and bathroom with walk-in shower
Knox County Parcel / Tax ID:
Yearly Property Taxes:
$3,907.14 – Total Taxes | $2,270.39 – City of Knoxville | $1,636.75 – Knox County only
120 x 171.8 IRR | 0.47+/- acre
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M & M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before October 30th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!