- May 11 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
SOLD | $883,300 | 552 Windham Hill Road – Knoxville, TN 37934
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Beautiful 2-story home in Wentworth Subdivision
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Thursday, May 11th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Tuesday, May 9th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- 4 Bedrooms | 4.5 Bathrooms
- Approx. 4,120 SF | 2,734 SF – Main Level | 1,386 SF – Upstairs
- Gorgeous entrance foyer open to dining room, both with expansive ceilings
- Office or reading room with vaulted ceiling on main level
- Hardwood floors on most of main level
- Living room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counters, island, gas oven/range, tons of cabinet space, tile floor and large pantry
- Laundry room
- 3-car garage with epoxy coated floor
- Quaint screened-in porch and rear patio
- Master suite on main level with ensuite bathroom with large walk-in closet, linen closet, jetted garden tub, his/hers vanities, walk-in shower, and water closet
- Main level guest suite with bathroom and walk-in closet
- Upstairs bonus room with closets and access to shared bathroom
- Bedroom with walk-in closet and access to shared bathroom
- Bedroom with large closet and private bathroom
- Attic access
- Patio is plumbed for a gas grill
- Irrigation system – currently winterized
- Close proximity to restaurants and shops including Turkey Creek
- Less than 30 minutes from downtown Knoxville, UT and McGhee-Tyson Airport
Knox County Parcel / Tax ID:
Yearly Property Taxes:
$2,832.17 (Knox County only)
$663.00 per year
115 x 153.17 IRR | 0.38+/- acre
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M & M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before June 12th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!