- Apr 25 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 7:00PM (ET)
- 7:00 pm
SOLD | $608,850 | 51 Chestnut Drive | Norris, TN 37828
Stately 2-story brick home with basement in the Norris community
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE
Tuesday, April 25th at 7:00PM
Wednesday, April 19th from 12-5PM (ET)
- Beautiful 2-story brick home with unfinished basement in the Norris community
- Approx. 4368 Total SF of finished space | 2245 SF Main Level | 2123 SF Upstairs | 1500 SF of unfinished space in basement
- 5 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2-story entrance foyer with tile floor
MAIN LEVEL FEATURES
- Main level master suite with recessed ceiling, lots of natural light and doors leading to the rear deck
- Huge en-suite bathroom with tile floor, large walk-in closet, linen cabinets, double vanity with makeup counter, whirlpool tub, large walk-in shower, and water closet
- Formal living room with hardwood flooring, lots of windows for natural light and french doors leading to the large rear deck
- Formal dining room with hardwood floors and plantation shutters
- Large kitchen with island, Jenn-air gas range, double Jenn-air ovens, tons of cabinet space and tile floor
- Breakfast room with cabinets and wet bar
- Den with wood-burning fireplace, lots of windows with natural light and french doors leading to rear deck
- Half bath with tile floors
- Mudroom/laundry room with closet and doors leading to driveway and garage
- 2-car attached garage
- Large bedroom, office or bonus room
- Bedroom with walk-in closet and access to shared jack-and-jill bathroom
- Bedroom with 2 closets and access to the shared jack-and-jill bathroom
- Bedroom with plantation shutters and access to shared hallway bathroom
- Linen closet
- Floored attic space
- Carpeted flooring
- Unfinished space that has been framed in
- Wood-burning stove
- French doors leading to the lower deck
- Single garage door
- Lots of windows with ample natural light
Basement windows are original double-hung wood. Main level windows are all double-hung vinyl replacement, except for the windows in the dining room and garage (original double-hung wood). Upstairs are double-hung vinyl replacement, except for 2 bedrooms, one bathroom and upper entrance foyer.
Anderson County Parcel / Tax ID:
Yearly Property Taxes:
$4,937.47 ($1,826.82 – City of Norris | $3,110.65 – Anderson County)
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement. Sale is exempt from TN Residential Property Condition Disclosure.
M&M Title will be conducting the closing.
Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur by May 25th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!