- Nov 30 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
SOLD | 334 Gail Lane – Jacksboro, TN 37757
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Beautiful 2-story home with in-ground swimming pool and additional lot selling separately
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Thursday, November 30th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Tuesday, November 28th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- Executive style 2-story brick home with in-ground swimming pool, 2-car attached garage and 2-car detached garage sitting on a large 1.15+/- acre lot
- Approx. 2966+/- SF | 2066 SF – main level | 900 SF – upstairs
- Located in Sunset Village subdivision
- 5 Bedrooms | 3 Full Bathrooms
- Adjoining 1.66+/- acre lot offered separately
- Lovely covered front porch
- Gorgeous oak hardwood floors throughout
- Enter the home to the gorgeous formal dining room with Concord dentil crown molding and wainscoting
- Spacious family room with vaulted ceiling, adjacent and open to the dining room
- Large kitchen with island, range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and eat-in area
- Mudroom/laundry room with tile floors
- Main level master suite with sitting area with wet bar, fridge, sink, tile floor, and door leading to the porch and pool
- Master bathroom with tile floor, his & her vanities, his & her closets, walk-in shower, and garden tub
- Guest bedroom on main level with full bathroom (tile floor)
- Bedroom or could be used as an office on main level
- Upstairs with 1 bedroom and office with oak hardwood floors
- Full bathroom with tile floor upstairs
- Large 5th bedroom could also be used as a bonus room
- Attached 2-car garage
- Detached 25′ x 32′ 2-car garage
- In-ground 18′ x 36′ pool with depths from 3.5′ to 10′
- Pool house
- Covered rear porch and large deck area
Campbell County Parcel / Tax ID:
119D A 018.00 (HOME)
Yearly Property Taxes:
$1,698.17 (HOME) – Campbell County only
1.15+/- acre (HOME)
- Lot 32 of Sunset Village subdivision
- Level 1.66+/- acre building lot
- Gorgeous lot located on cul-de-sac
Campbell County Parcel / Tax ID:
119D A 019.00 (LOT)
Yearly Property Taxes:
$171.47 (LOT) – Campbell County only
1.66+/- acre (LOT)
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M&M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before December 29th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!