- Nov 29 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
SOLD | 305 S Main Street – Rocky Top, TN 37769
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
4500 SF commercial building in Rocky Top
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Wednesday, November 29th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Monday, November 27th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- 4500+/- SF commercial building located in Rocky Top, TN
- Currently divided into 3 suites – could be converted into a single use building, used as current setup, or divided into additional suites
- 10 parking spots located on the side of the building
- 3 exterior doors entering from the parking lot and 1 exterior door entering off of Main Street
- SUITE 1 | Previously used a dental office
- Approx. 3055 SF
- Large waiting area
- Reception counter/desk
- Restroom off of waiting/reception area
- Entry area for employees
- Office with private bathroom
- Break room with kitchenette and laundry hookups
- Bathroom adjacent to the break room
- (2) Lab area with cabinets and sinks
- (8) exam room spaces
- (4) shared hand sinks in the exam room hallway
- Storage closet
- Small room with vent fan – plumbed for sink
- Mechanical closet
- Please note: the (2) compressors currently in the back of the office, (2) x-ray arms, and tool cabinet will be removed prior to closing
- SUITE 2 | Approx. 830 SF
- Corner suite with large windows on both exterior walls
- Comprised of a large open room with a storage room or small office
- Bathroom (toilet is not currently connected)
- SUITE 3 | Approx. 615 SF
- Entrance off of Main Street
- Open office space with a storage closet
Anderson County Parcel / Tax ID:
018D D 010.00
Yearly Property Taxes:
$4,395.60 total yearly taxes | $1,899.20 – City of Rocky Top | $2,496.40 – Anderson County
30 x 120
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M&M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before December 29th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!