- Oct 05 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
2928 Highway 411 S – Maryville, TN 37801
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Former Out of Eden Garden Center
6.47+/- acres of Commercial Property in Maryville
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Thursday, October 5th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Monday, October 2nd
from 1:00-4:00PM (ET)
- Former location of Out of Eden Garden Center
- Sitting on 6.47+/- acres of commercial land in Maryville
- Approx. 489′ of highway frontage
- Large 5700+/- SF building with attached 4800+/- SF greenhouse
- Main building includes:
– Full length covered front porch
– Showroom area with stained concrete floor
– 2 electric entrance doors
– 3 large offices
– Multi-station checkout counter
– Garage/shop area with (2) 10 ‘x 10’ roll up doors, gas heater and bathroom with walk-in shower
– 30′ x 30′ storage room with kitchen area, break area, water fountain and storage cabinets
– 28′ x 40′ attached shed
- Attached greenhouse includes:
– One area of 43′ x 73′ and another area of 42′ x 40′
– Gas heaters
– Electric entrance door
– Roll up door
– Irrigation/watering system
– Sliding partition door separating the 2 parts
– Powered roof and shades (controlled by Wadsworth control system)
- Property features large amounts of paved space for material storage, customer parking and equipment parking
- Multiple areas and dividers to store bulk landscape materials/supplies
- Detached greenhouses will not convey with the real estate and are being sold separately in the auction
Blount County Parcel / Tax ID:
6.47 +/- acres
Yearly Property Taxes:
$10,257.42 – Blount County only
TDOT Average Daily Traffic County:
23,966 (property is closest to station 064)
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M & M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before November 20th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!