- Sep 29 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
272 Gilpin Lane – Harrogate, TN 37752
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Home and 91+/- acres in Harrogate with over 2500′ of Powell River frontage
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Friday, September 29th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Wednesday, September 27th
from 1-4PM (ET)
- Located in the Forge Ridge community of Claiborne County in the heart of Harrogate
- Located 20 minutes from Tazewell, 20 minutes from historic Cumberland Gap, and just 15 minutes from the Cumberland Gap National Park
- This 91+/- acres is a nature lover’s paradise
- 2,554′ +/- of Powell River frontage
- Comprised of riverfront rolling pastures and wooded land with river access and stunning mountain views
- Basement ranch home with approx. 1600 SF of finished space and 640 SF of garage
- Hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Gorgeous stone wood-burning fireplace
- Lovely stained mission style wood trim and built-in bookcases
- Tranquil covered back porch running the length of the house
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an additional room in basement with closet
- Eat-in kitchen with oak cabinets
- Attached one-car garage in the basement
- Detached one-car garage with shop space
- Old barn with fieldstone foundation
- Superior homestead appeal as a Gentleman’s Farm, private retreat or serene estate
Claiborne County Parcel / Tax ID:
Yearly Property Taxes:
$618.00 – Claiborne County only (currently in the Greenbelt)
91 +/- acres
SALE CONDUCTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH
Jon Brock | Realty Executives | 865-531-2020
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M & M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before October 30th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!