- Sep 07 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 7:00PM (ET)
- 7:00 pm
SOLD | 226 S Lake Drive – Oneida, TN 37841
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Selling on behalf of the Estate of Bill & Vivian Bowling
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Thursday, September 7th
at 7:00PM (ET)
Tuesday, September 5th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- Lovingly maintained home of well-respected Oneida community members Bill and Vivian Bowling
- Approx. 1766 SF brick ranch home with 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Attached 2-car carport
- Formal living room with ventless gas log fireplace
- Large family room leading to rear patio
- Formal dining room
- All kitchen appliances remain with the home including stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator, stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel double wall oven, over the range microwave and glass range top
- Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and large closet
- Guest bedroom with room length closet
- Guest bathroom with double sink vanity and linen closet
- Additional guest bathroom with walk-in shower
- Linen and coat closets in hallway & foyer
- Lots of natural light
- Original mid-century cabinets and hardware in kitchen
- Hardwood floors under the carpet in living room, family room, dining room and 2 bedrooms
- Oversized 1.4+/- acre lot
- Central HVAC with gas heat
- Roof was replaced in 2013
- Storage/workshop space in oversized crawlspace/basement
- Tractor/storage shed
- Beautiful landscaping with many blooming bushes and perennial flowers
- Located in Ponderosa Estates Subdivision with views of Lake Elizabeth
- On the other side of the lake is the 9-hole Oneida Municipal Golf Course
- Conveniently located just off of Scott Highway (Hwy 27)
- 10 minutes to Brimstone Recreation and other ATV destinations
- Minutes from Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area – 125,000 acres of the Cumberland Plateau offering a countless array of outdoor recreational activities
- Many horseback trails and destinations are nearby
Scott County Parcel / Tax ID:
061M A 002.00
Yearly Property Taxes:
$1,068.27 – total taxes | $404.25 – Scott County | $664.02 – City of Oneida
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M & M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before October 9th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. Any remaining personal property will convey at closing. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!