- May 18 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
SOLD | Building & Restaurant Equipment | 18194 State Highway 58N – Decatur, TN 37322
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
2-story brick commercial building
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Thursday, May 18th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Tuesday, May 16th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- 2-story brick commercial building in Meigs County
- Approx. 3096 total SF
- Situated on a 0.25+/- acre corner lot
- Building was completely remodeled in 2007 – all that was left standing were the 4 exterior walls – all new plumbing and electrical at that time
- Commercial EPDM roof
- Water, sewer and natural gas are serviced to the property
- Previously used as a restaurant with grease traps
- Endless possibilities with this property – restaurant, retail space, general business – just use your imagination!
- Main level and 2nd level dining areas – 2nd level area has sink/counter space
- Men’s bathroom on main level with toilet and urinal
- Women’s bathroom on main level with single toilet
- Pickup/pay counter with hand sink and drive-up service window
- Range hood with sprinkler system
- Order service window
- Kitchen area with walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer, mop sink, double doors to exterior, and hand sink
- Detached storage building
CURRENT APPLIANCES ARE BEING SOLD SEPARATELY INCLUDING:
- Star Max 2-burner gas grill on rolling stainless steel stand
- American Range 4-burner gas range with oven
- 3-basin stainless steel sink
- (2) American Range gas fryers
- Blodgett electric oven on rolling stainless steel cart (one wheel is off of the cart)
- True Refrigerator prep table with 2-door refrigerated base TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. THIS IS A CREDIT CARD ONLY AUCTION – THE CREDIT CARD YOU REGISTER WITH ON HIBID WILL BE CHARGED FOR YOUR PURCHASE. Items have not been tested and the functionality is unknown. All items are sold “AS-IS WHERE-IS” with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. Pickup and removal of restaurant equipment to be held on Friday, May 19th from 9AM – 1PM (ET).
Meigs County Parcel / Tax ID:
042D A 001.03
Yearly Property Taxes:
$1,570.85 ($233.56 – City of Decatur | $1,337.29 – Meigs County)
101 x 116.32 | 0.25+/- acre
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
Reliance Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before June 19th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!