- May 10 2023
TimeBIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 12:00PM - Noon (ET)
- 12:00 pm
SOLD | $539,000 | 12122 N Fox Den Drive – Knoxville, TN 37934
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Selling on behalf of the Estate of Richard Edger
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE:
Wednesday, May 10th
at 12:00PM – Noon (ET)
Monday, May 8th
from 2-4PM (ET)
- Mr. Edger was the longtime Head Greens Superintendent for Fox Den Country Club
- Mediterranean style home situated on a gorgeous 0.7+/- acre lot
- The lot adjoins the fairway of hole 9 of Fox Den Country Club’s golf course
- This single level ranch home features approx. 2,292 SF
- 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Lovely front entry courtyard
- Slate foyer with sunken living room with french doors leading to the rear patio overlooking the backyard and golf course
- Dining room open to the living room
- Eat-in kitchen
- Large den with wood-burning fireplace and french doors leading to rear patio
- Master suite with one sink vanity, makeup vanity with sink and walk-in closet
- Split floorplan with 2 guest bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms on opposite end of the home from the master suite
- One guest bedroom has french doors leading to the rear patio
- 2-car attached garage
- Fox Den Country Club is within walking distance and offers an optional membership with benefits including golf, pool, tennis, pickleball, food, and club house
- Located in the heart of Farragut, in close proximity to restaurants and shops including Turkey Creek
- Less than 30 minutes from downtown Knoxville, UT and McGhee-Tyson Airport
- Close proximity to Fort Loudoun Lake and multiple marinas
Knox County Parcel / Tax ID:
Yearly Property Taxes:
$791.29 (Knox County only)
$235.00 per year
0.70+/- acre | 203M x 236 IRR
Real Estate Terms:
Powell Auction will email winning bidder your contract. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign the Real Estate Sales Contract, Terms & Conditions and any other documents needed, upon conclusion of the bidding and will make an earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the sales price. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total sales price. US currency cash or approved check. The balance is to be paid in full at the deed closing. By bidding you are entering into a binding agreement.
M & M Title Company will be conducting the closing. Current taxes, will be prorated at the date of closing, unless otherwise specified. Seller to provide deed. Buyer is responsible for title opinion, title insurance & recording fees. Buyer is responsible for HOA requirements, transfer fees, membership fees, if applicable. Title company closing cost to be split between buyer & seller. Buyer is to obtain his/her own financing. Closing to occur on or before June 12th, 2023.
The contract will not be contingent upon financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
Powell Auction & Realty LLC and its auctioneer(s) and employee(s) are representing the seller(s) as the sellers Agent(s).
All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed, implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All measurements, square footage & age are approximate and not guaranteed. Seller and or Agent makes no warranty as to accuracy of information. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. Tennessee Residential Property Exemption and Lead-Based Paint Waiver will be part of the sales contract. **Powell Auction reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any items in the auction at any time.**
Thank you for participating in this Powell Auction & Realty LLC Online Auction.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, DO NOT BID. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. Good luck and good bidding. Agent/Auctioneer may withdraw, extend, or rearrange any property and or item(s) at their sole discretion at any time, without notice and will not be liable for any computer, internet or website malfunctions. Bidding may extend, if bids are placed within the last minute, to prevent bid sniping. Powell Auction & Realty LLC will have up to 7 DAYS to provide the Buyer with any documents to be signed, after the auction has ended. Payment must be made within 48 Hrs after being contacted by Powell Auction & Realty LLC. All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties expressed or implied or guarantees of any kind. Agent represents the seller only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, buyer to verify ALL information, to their satisfaction before bidding. We do not approve any international bidding. It is up to the auctioneer to approve or disapprove bidders.
New Bidders, please Pre-Register, we will have to approve you to Bid!